Quo vadis kde.org?

Sebastian Faubel s.faubel at web.de
Fri Dec 20 17:39:02 UTC 2002

Blo bla kde.org,

I made a new Layout based on the old one. I changed many things that
were discussed on this mailing list. I send my first screenshot to the
kde-artist mailing list and asked for suggestions / improovements. I'm
still waiting for the mailinglist admin to approve this one. At the
moment I'm making layouts for default app sites and the classic scheme.
I'm awaiting the response from the kde artists, if not i will go through
the design once more before programming it using most of the code
developed so far..

greets.

root66