Cannot enter bug report

Bob Haxo bhaxo at catalase.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 11 16:33:15 UTC 2002

Help!  I'm trying to enter a bug report but cannot get past the dialog  ...

"KBugReport Summary

"Because this bug report was activated from the Bug Report dialog in your KDE
application, we have received most information already. This information,
however, may be incorrect, e.g. if the report does not apply to the system
from which you posted it.

"Summary
"We have received the following information from the Bug Report dialog.

"Please verify all fields and deselect any that are incorrect."

Clicking on "continue" just returns me to this dialog.... How do I get past
this dialog?

Thanks .... bob