News on kde.org/fr

Robert JACOLIN rjacolin at ifrance.com
Mon Dec 2 16:54:40 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm one of the kde french team. I want to put the french version of news on
the french version of kde.org website. All news on the website kde.org are
already translated by our team but they are not integrate on the french
version of kde.org :( The problem is this integration.

The news (mainly the title) are "exported" by RSS way on a first website
(www.kde-france.org). To "import" it in kde.org/fr, I have a php script (a
RSS parser) but it needs "php4 compiled with pcre". Can you confirm that the
php version on kde.org has been compiled with this option ?

The php script can be downloaded here if you want more information about it :
http://phpclasses.goelette.net/browse.html/package/259.html

Don't hesitate to ask more information to me or to the kde-fr mailing list
(mailto:kde-francophone at kde.org) if you need.

Regards.

--
bobby