Fw: kde on CD-ROM

Batish Racheli batisch at zahav.net.il
Thu Aug 22 20:06:19 UTC 2002

Hello
I would like to be enlisted in the KDE on CD list.
My name is Chen Levkovich
The link to the site is http://www.geocities.com/chen_levkovich/cdindex.html
I will charge 10 nis for each cd plus 10 nis for delivery (nis is the
Israeli money)
I'm from Israel (as you probably understood..)
Thanks
Chen Levkovich