Konqueror SSL patch

Dave Nash djn at davenash.org.uk
Sun Aug 18 13:55:12 UTC 2002

Hi

Recently the online media have been full of reports of the SSL certificate
vulnerability - and how quickly Konqueror was patched, in contrast to MSIE.

Yet I see no mention of it on either the KDE or Konqueror websites.  What I,
and doubtless many others, would like to know, is "where can I get the fix?"

I don't mind building from source, but there is not even a mention of it on
either website.  Must I download the latest "alpha quality" code from CVS
just to get a fix to that specific problem?

Can you help?

Regards

Dave Nash