SearchTimes.com Partnership

Linda Heeney linda at searchtimes.com
Fri Aug 9 12:50:13 UTC 2002

Hi,

My name is Linda Heeney and I'm a Business Development Manager for SearchTimes.com. I've visited your website and was very impressed with what I saw! You've done an excellent job developing and maintaining your site.

Because of your obvious dedication to your online business success, we would like to offer you an online partnership with our company that will generate substantial revenues for your site. If I have contacted the wrong person, please let me know or please forward this information to the appropriate person.

SearchTimes.com is a search engine provider that pays you 20% of the gross revenues earned for every valid search performed from your site using our search engine software. We have one of the highest payouts of any search engine provider online and we always pay our partners on time.

Many of our partners receive checks every month for thousands of U.S. dollars, and all they do is simply combine our software with their existing traffic.

SearchTimes.com develops, maintains, and hosts our state-of-the-art search engine software, leaving you free to concentrate on making your website the very best it can be. Plus, your visitors will be pleased with the extremely fast results to their searches.

All of this is, of course, at no cost to you.

Search engines are the second most used service on the internet. After visiting your site, your visitors will go somewhere else. So why don't you provide them a way to find the things they are looking for and get paid for it too?

SearchTimes.com wants to be your partner in this online initiative. To discuss this offer further, please reply to my email. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If a partnership does not interest you at this time, please send me an email with "Not Interested" in the subject line. I will not contact you with any further details about our program. But please do not forget us!  You may want to partner with us at a later time.  You can visit our website, at any time, at the following link:  http://searchtimes.com/affiliate/

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Sincerely,
Linda Heeney
Business Development Manager
SearchTimes.com