Request to announce OLF Conference CFP and Registration

Rafeeq Rehman rafeeq.rehman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:10:11 BST 2020

OLF Conference run by Ohio LinuxFest, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is the largest gathering of open source and Linux community in Ohio. This year the conference will be virtual from November 5-7, 2020. I would highly appreciate if you could announce Call for Presentations (CFP) and Registration links to your group.

Call for Presentations (virtual) - https://ohiolinux.org/call-for-presentations/

Registration for participation - https://ohiolinux.org/registration/

Thank you!

Rafeeq Rehman

This message and any attachments contain confidential information intended for a specific individual, a specific purpose, and is protected by law. It can't be used or forwarded to anyone for any other purpose. - If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Please reply back to this email if you don’t like to receive any emails from me. Thank you!