[Kde-women] Introduction

Rachita Tripathi rachita.tripathi22 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:02:31 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am Rachita Tripathi, presently pursuing my second year from University
Institute of Engineering and Technology,Panjab University,Chandigarh,India.
I have a sound knowledge of C and C++ programming languages and also wish
to participate for Outreach Program for Women held by GNOME this season.For
that reason I am looking for the projects in KDE that would fully utilise
my skills and if I it requires more learning from my side I am willing to
do that also.

I am new to KDE but quite excited to learn more about it and help its
developers to make it more powerful.Please feel free to contact me for the
contribution required.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Thank You,

Regards,
Rachita Tripathi