[Kde-women] Short introduction

Agnes Meyder agnes at meyder.eu
Sun Mar 24 13:00:30 UTC 2013

Hej Lydia,

Thanks for your answer.
Am 18.03.2013 11:29, schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
> What do you mean with parallel programming exactly?
On the long term openMPI, openAcc would be nice.
On the base level I would appreciate learning how to program parallel
algorithms and debug them. A project where I would like to contribute
would be quite a motivation to work through the study book lying on my
desk since weeks.

There is probably
> some multithreading stuff in kdelibs.
Oh thanks for stating the obvious :). I didn't know that some projects I
have heard of are actually in kdelibs.
> As for machine learning: There might be some for example in Simon
> Listens.
I haven't heard of that at all. Thanks for it already in general.

Looking forward to contributing
Agnes