[Kde-women] Outreach Program for Women

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Mar 21 09:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi David,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:39 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> Do you need anything from us as developers?
> From our point of view is it effectively just like having one extra
> GSOC student?

Not exactly, as the OPW is not aimed at students only, and it can also
be abvout projects not related to coding directly. So if you have a
task suggestion that is little or not at all about code and more about
all the rest of work that needs to be done in KDE, please add it to
the wiki page.

> I would suggest adding on the KDE wiki page instructions on how to
> apply, linking to the relevant bit of the Gnome wiki. As I understand
> it they are to email  opw-list at gnome.org, how do these get back to us?

The OPW admins will forward them. But yes, I will add the links for
that, good point.

Before they actually send the application they have to get in touch
with us and make a contribution, as it will be part of their
application.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org