[Kde-women] Hello

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Jun 27 20:57:16 UTC 2013

Hi Scarlett!

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM,  Scarlett Clark
<scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I thought I would join here, as I qualify, woman + kde user/contributor.
> I have recently begun the journey of learning everything there is to learn
> about documentation writing. I love KDE, so I chose it as the place to learn,
> and contribute while I am at it. I am currently working on Kmail.
> I look forward to meeting you all.

That is great to hear. Welcome to KDE and KDE Women then :) It's
always great to have more people help out with documentation.
How is it going so far? Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you
need help with anything.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: I'm incredibly sorry. I hit the wrong button when moderating your
initial email and unfortunately rejected it instead of approving it.

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org