[Kde-women] Schedule for Ada Lovelace day

Aracele Torres araceletorres at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:23:31 UTC 2012

Hi everybody!

As I had said I can write something to spread around. Is there a deadline
for this?
I can help to write the dot story too.
There is someone else here in Brazil who will make a tutorial. Her name is
Melissa.
Maybe her tutorial is about kile and LaTex. I added her to this list.

Cheers.

--
Aracele Torres
http://cibermundi.wordpress.com