[Kde-women] Ada Lovelace Day 2012

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Jul 27 17:00:29 UTC 2012

Hi Anne-Marie,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll be happy to participate/help someone at whatever is decided. Currently on vacation until end of August (kids have awfully long holidays!)
>
> Marta I watched the video of your talk at Akademy, awesome and enjoyable and very useful!

I watched it life, it was really an outstanding talk

> Myriam what happened to you? Reading between lines I understood you broke your legs? If it's true I wish you the best of recovery!

Yes, both at the same time, luckily after we held our BoF for the
Quality team, but I am already half time into the bone mending, so it
is coming together slowly.

Thanks for caring :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org