[Kde-women] Ada Lovelace Day 2012

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Jul 26 13:24:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Marta Rybczynska <rybczynska at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering on the type of tutorial to do: code, translation, QA? I would
> realy like code most, I have learned about translation & QA as a more
> "female" subjects. What do you think?

If you want to do a code-related tutorial that has something to do
with KDE that'd be awesome too. I was thinking maybe something about
the commit digest from you. Maybe you want to do both?

What about the rest? Do you have any ideas for your tutorials?

Another thing: I think we should make this a "women and their friends
event" again like last year - meaning we'll focus on making this a
great event for women to get into KDE but men are welcome too as long
as they are respectful of the event and it's participants.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org