[Kde-women] We are all awesome

Camila Ayres smayres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:23:50 UTC 2012

Just found this website: http://weareallaweso.me/
Another interesting idea to get more women to talk :)

"Are you a woman who wants more female speakers at developer
conferences? I have a quick fix for you: become one.

Think of the other female developers you know. Do you expect those
women to step forward as speakers and not yourself? The only person
you control is you, and so I’m asking you: become a speaker."

IMHO, there is a bunch of women around the world doing awesome work in
free sofware, programming...etc, we just don't show too much what we
are doing. I think.
While men easily get proud of themselves, even with their fart, we
need to do so much more to get there. (I hope you got the point hehe)

Cheers,
Camila Ayres