[Kde-women] NY Tech Holiday Party - 12/21

Tommy Jenkins nyc at girlsintech.net
Sat Dec 18 17:50:20 CET 2010

*We'd like to invite you to join the GIT NYC team in supporting **a
fantastic tradition in the NYC tech and developer community*
*New York's Technical Community Holiday Party  TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21ST, 2010
AT 6:30PM*
* --- Downtown at Suspenders Bar http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party --- *

We're committed to supporting the entire STEM women's community in NYC and
we're so glad you are too.

*For this event*, we'd love

   - To *see *you there to extend and brighten this tradition with your
   presence
   - For you to *send *a message or tweet/RT @GITNYC #nythp #gitnyc about it
   - For those with logos to *swap*, please send us a logo and link
   (180px width)
   - For those who *wish *to sponsor at this time, please let us know

Wishing you a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year, 2011 in this fantastic
time for NYC tech. We're looking forward to connecting with you this season
or in the coming year.
[image: Girls in Tech NYC] <http://girlsintechnyc.com/>

And sometimes it is our friends who say it best, so please see below for
further details from Hans:

 Our mission: bring together all aspects of technology and the business of
technology in one social event.

As with previous years, we'll have hundreds of NY's technology finest in
attendance, representing all technologies and the business of tech.

All are invited - from CTO to junior developer, IT manager to investor.
  - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party

I'm reaching out to my colleagues and friends:

-- to personally invite you to attend
  - RSVP: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/rsvp

-- to help spread the word:
  - internally at your organization, articles/media, blogging, email
forwarding,
    Twittering, Facebooking, LinkedIng - all greatly appreciated.

-- to involve your community:
  - email or call me and I'll get you up today as a community participant.
  - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/participate

-- to have your company sponsor - all proceeds go directly to covering
costs:
  - email or call me and we'll get up today as a sponsor
  - details: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/sponsor

*Tommy Michelle Jenkins*
*
COO and Technical Officer Chair, Executive Director for NYC
Girls in Tech
e: tommy at girlsintech.net
m: 917 549 7707
 / skype: tmje7707
t: @GITweet
w: http://girlsintech.net  <http://girlsintech.net/>
*

*** To aid email flow, and so that I may see your response sooner, please
use the 'Book meeting now' option for all initial meeting requests:
http://www.tungle.me/tommyjenkins ***

This message and any attachments are being sent by Tommy Jenkins and may be
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. Any distribution or
copying and, if you are not the intended recipient, any use of this
information is prohibited. All information and materials are provided 'AS
IS' without any representations or warranties be they express or implied.
All rights reserved.