[Kde-women] New list admins required

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Wed Apr 28 14:10:22 CEST 2010

Hello All,

This mail has been on my to-do list for a long time so here goes.
Since I will be busy with gsoc and other floss development work, I
would like to reduce the lists I manage, and hand over admin privs of
this list to any individual(s) interested in taking over the work of
discarding spam messages --not a very hard task to learn so its a nice
place to get started if you have a few minutes per day/week. Please
introduce yourself to the list and/or mail "kde-women-owner at kde.org".
I will keep this open till this weekend and announce my replacements
early next week. Its been nice meeting so many of you (virtually) in
the years that I have been on this list. Thanks:-)

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com