[Kde-women] website

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:11:35 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Thanks folks :)
>
> http://community.kde.org/KDE_Women is now up and running. I will ask
> sysadmin to redirect women.kde.org there in a minute.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Looking good! The sentences "KDE is a friendly and open community and
one of the Open Source projects with the highest rate of female
contributors. It strives through its diversity." -- the last bit still
troubles me.

Do we mean, Diversity makes our project rock. Or, Diversity makes our
project shiny / awesome / amazing. "It strives through its diversity"
just doesn't quite hit the nail on the head.

My two lil cents,

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .