[Kde-women] website

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Jun 30 11:26:16 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:17, Wendy Van Craen<wendy.vancraen at kde.org> wrote:
> great idea!
>
> So I guess somewhere between the lines I missed something?  Since we
> were discussing about communitybase.kde.org for about months now and
> nobody really reacted on this mailing-list question (promo, www and
> ev-marketing).

Jep http://community.kde.org has been set up and is being filled with
stuff from techbase now that doesn't belong there any more. (meaning
danimo is working on doing automated migration of some pages) The guys
at the wiki sprint decided against calling it communitybase though and
to go with community wiki instead. *sob*

http://wiki.kde.org will be a simple landing page with a very short
intro of each wiki to help people find the right one. Design of that
is done and needs some magic css and html now before I can put that
online. And then _finally_ the old wiki.kde.org will be no more \o/

> I can only be possitive, Lydia, that you are doing a hell of a good job! :-)

Thanks :)

Cheers
Lydia

--