[Kde-women] website

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Mon Jun 29 18:52:21 CEST 2009

I am fine with it. What do others think?
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer