[Kde-women] I'm glad to find that this list exists

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:41:25 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I just found out that this list exists from Vid Ayer's pages on the
web, and signed right up. I'm generally a happy user of KDE, first in
Mandrake, then Gentoo, and now Kubuntu. But a number of small issues
have arisen, and I don't know who to ask for advice.

I'll start with the little annoyances first -- I've installed Kmoon
and Kweather in both Dapper Drake and now in Gutsy, but neither runs.
They don't show up in the menus, and when I attempt to start from
Konsole, I get "command not found". I used to love both these lil
applets.

Locate finds the files; but perhaps they are not installed in the
correct directories? I'm a beginner and don't know how to evaluate (or
correct) the situation if that's what is wrong.

Valorie
--
All my pages: http://valorie.zimmerman.googlepages.com