[Kde-women] introduction of myself

Alessia galette at tin.it
Fri Apr 27 13:40:21 CEST 2007

Hallo
 my name is Alessia and I live in Italy.
I known kde in  2004 and I used it on a Mandrake 10 since  when I update
Mandrake to Mandriva 2006. Initially I chosed another Desktop
Enviroment( just for experiment) But I returned to Kde at the first
reistallation. Now I have  kde 3.4 on Mandriva  and Kde 3.5 on Kubuntu (
on my laptop). I found Kde 3.5 very best on regard to 3.4.

My favourite apps are Kmail and Kontact, Kaffeine, Kate, K3b , Knotes
and many others

do you think It would be enough for my introdution? :-)
best regards
Alessia