[Kde-women] Upgrading from KDE 3.4 to 3.54 in Suse 9.3 (Suse go kaBOOM)

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Sep 14 15:43:48 CEST 2006

> I am sad to say good bye to KDE, but Suse has too many issues updateing it.

If you're still having trouble I'd contact binner at kde.org. He's one of the KDE
packaging people at SUSE and I'm quite sure that he'll have much more
experience to help you.

> Until I can get a different distro I have to move to something that works.

I personally use Kubuntu these days which you can even order at no cost at

https://shipit.kubuntu.org/

but I'm quite sure other distributions such as Mandriva and Mepis (which is
based on Kubuntu as well), etc. would do the trick as well.

> I hope when I return on a few months that kode-women.org will of been
> updated ;)

Not quite sure what you mean by that :-)

Torsten