[Kde-women] list moderation of kde-women

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Sun May 8 17:52:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been the list administrator for kde-women since its beginning in 2001 and
I hope everybody was confident. In the last month though I noticed that other
tasks are taking more and more time.
Therefore I'd like to pass on the list administration to somebody else. It's
not much work, you just have to let through an email from time to time or
discard some spam. Ideally two women would share the job. Who steps up?
I still will be around of course and not disappear completely.

Greetings,
eva