[Kde-women] Introducing myself

Paula Paro pdparo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 12:24:49 CEST 2005

Hi All,

My name is Paula Costa and I'm joining today to this
mailing list.
I'm from Brazil but now I'm living in Italy since  I'm
an electrical
engineer and I'm currently doing a master course in
wireless technologies at
the Politecnico di Torino.

I found this KDE women initiative just great and it
will be a pleasure for
me to help.
I just don't know how I could help...
I consider myself just a beginner user of Linux and I
have light programming
experience in standard C and Java.

Maybe I could help translating documents or
applications to Portuguese that
is my mother tongue, but I also could challenge
myself programming something (I'll try to give a look
at the tutorials at
the KDE homepage...)
I could also test technical applications if needed
because I'm really good
to find problems :-))

So, congratulations for this initiative!!!

Best Regards,

Paula