[Kde-women] Job database

Ines Sombra ines at drury.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:23:05 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

This sounds like a very sensible idea, anybody knows the bugs.kde.org
internals? is it db-based?

Anyway it would be nice to have a more lively kde-women. Guess we need
to start thinking about ways to revive it. Who is in charge of website
update? Do we have any IRC regulars? Maybe we should think about a
"meeting" to discuss ideas and get to know each other.

Ines