[Kde-women] Re: flosspols survey

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 17:04:43 CEST 2005

hi,

> Is there more activity on IRC for KDE women?

you'll see women activity in KDE in all KDE channels on IRC.  that was the
point Charles actually wanted to stress: women interaction in KDE is within
KDE not within kde-women. it does not take long to see kde-women itself is
quite dead. And this is good. Take Lauri or me, we are involved in kde and
have no time left to be involved in kde-women specifically.
i know women are difficult to spot in a project like kde but several got
involved recently at key points. studying that would need from you to be
inside the project.
in fact if you would sponsor me i could analyze that for you :-)

cheers!

Anne-Marie