[Kde-women] flosspols survey

B. L. Krieger blk20 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 15:39:49 CEST 2005

Hi Anne-Marie,

Sorry about that. I did not make this point clear enough. Obviously the
results of the survey will be published. All results and policy
recommendation coming out of the flosspols project will be made public. We
will even provide the anonymised raw data of the survey after the project
is over. Additionally at the end of the questionnaire the survey
participants have the possibility to enter their email address so that they
will be informed individually about the survey results.

It is one aim of the flosspols project to provide an understanding of why
there are so few women involved in free/libre/open source software (less
than 2%) and to reccmmend measures to counteract this trend. So it would be
of real help if you could support this survey.

Hopefully this clears your concerns.

Thanks,
Bernhard