[Kde-women] Job database

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Apr 5 23:06:44 CEST 2005

On April 3, 2005 03:10 pm, C.M.Lotion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Claire and I'm part of the Dutch KDE team. I was wondering about
> the job database that you mention on http://women.kde.org/projects/ . Will
> it be a framework that is available for translation teams as well? I just
> picked up writing a static page with tasks again, and am actually looking
> for a better maintainable solution. Could you provide me with some more
> information? Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Claire
Hi Claire,

Sorry for answering late! The job database was meant to be with SQL and php
which was difficult to set up anyway. The database was never set up as the
Quality Team had the same sort of idea at the same time.
In fact we should have carried our idea because the Quality Team 'deflated'
after a big start...
So I'm afraid I cannot help you here.

Regards,

Anne-Marie