AW: [Kde-women] bei wem kommen die Fragen an?

Patricia Jung trish at trish.de
Thu Sep 2 11:05:33 CEST 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:23:26 +0200, Eva Brucherseifer
<eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de> wrote:
> BTW: it seems people not involved with free software like the term foss
In my experience the usage of this term hasn't anything to do with whether
people are involved in Open Source projects or not -- to me it looks more
like a regional term: It isn't used much in Europe, but when talking with
Open Source people from developing countries, I come quite frequently
around it. Which, of course, doesn't render your statement about the
pleonasm invalid.

Greetings

	Patricia