AW: [Kde-women] bei wem kommen die Fragen an?

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Wed Sep 1 23:23:26 CEST 2004

Hi Claudia :-)

nice to meet you here.

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 18:23, Koltzenburg wrote:
> Hey Frauke, hey all,
>
> > This list and this project should
> > help women to become a member of the KDE community and to
> > become active in the project.
>
> well, then my choice would be to refrain from gendered talk
> altogether (hello Bernhard ;-)
> hello Claudia: - had I not trodden into feeling provoked ;-)

Esp. since it prevents us from being more involved in the technical side...
there are too many of those studies taking place lately... and as we don't
have enough women for that the researchers aks the same women over and over
again ;-)

BTW: it seems people not involved with free software like the term foss or
floss - I don't understand why. It stands for
free, libre and open source software - which is actually the same. It's like
calling apples "apples pommes and Äpfel"...

> let's talk shop then, about KDE, and try to do away with the
> boundaries that seem to separate one part of the KDE-community
> from another...

you mentioned a few problems you have with KDE - what is it? (Which is the
reason I answered your mail in the first place ;-)

Greetings,
eva

> cu, Claudia

basysKom
Ingenieurbüro Brucherseifer und Ackermann GbR
IT System Kompetenz
Dipl.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer
Karlstr. 45
64283 Darmstadt