[Kde-women] Site translation - status

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Mar 3 23:10:17 CET 2004

On March 3, 2004 03:11 pm, Lisiane Sztoltz Teixeira wrote:
> Hi girls!
>
> Just refreshing ;)
>
> 1 - About PO generation: I sent a e-mail to Chris, but he didn't
> answered yet .... Anybody know more about this? Do we have to wait for
> his scripts,  or try another solution ...?
I was speaking with Frauke in #kde-women about your mail and Chris appeared in
#kde-devel at the same time so I pressed him again.
To use gettext, we need it on the server and Chris says that 90% of web
servers have no gettext built in. So first we need to check about that.

We gave Chris a 2 weeks deadline, telling him that if in 2 weeks there's no
script, we'll switch to another way (gettext). So let's see what happens.

If in 2 weeks, nothing happens, I propose that we immediately start working on
another solution.

Cheers,

annma