[Kde-women] Linux-Day in Chemnitz/Germany March 6/7

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 01:56:53 CET 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 18:41, Katrin Wolf wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> just wanted to ask who of you will visit the Linux-Day in
> Chemnitz/Germany at March 6/7.
> I will be there both days, so maybe we can meet there - I really like to
> get to know you in real life (as I just joined the project and don't
> know anyone of you in real life).

Hi Katrin,

you may want to contact Tobias Koenig who is in Chemnitz. He'll probably also
run the KDE booth there, so if you want, he'll surely be thankful if you
could help him (and the others who are there). His email address is
tokoe at kde.org.

Welcome to KDE, BTW :)) You certainly did the right thing :)

Ralf

> CU, Katrin

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org