AW: database project, Was: Re: [Kde-women] KDE Women - Introduction

Ines ines at drury.edu
Thu Jan 29 23:37:40 CET 2004

Hello Katrin,

The diagram is not even close to finished that's why we need to chat
about it (I'm sure tons of other attributes will show up). To draw my
diagrams I use a database CASE called ERWIN that also writes the DDL
statements that make up the entities.
Looking forward to talking with you all,

Ines

Katrin Wolf wrote:
> Hi Ines,
> very nice diagram - I guess now I understood more the thing it is all
> about ;-) (BTW: What tool do you use to draw your diagrams?)
> Well we can also chat during the week, the suggestion to chat on the
> weekend was made with the intention that you might have more time on
> weekends. Maybe we wait for some more responses of the others and then
> agree upon a date.
>
> Katrin
  (o_  (define (Pix-signature foo)(cond ((zero? foo)())
  //\  (else (cons 'IS-THIS-ANNOYING??? (Pix-signature (- foo 1))))))
  V_/_ (Pix-signature 42)