AW: database project, Was: Re: [Kde-women] KDE Women - Introduction

Ines ines at drury.edu
Thu Jan 29 18:56:37 CET 2004

Took your ERD and made some suggestions:

http://kobrin.drury.edu/ines/images/01292004_KdeWomenERD.JPG

I'm a bit unavailable this weekend ... any chance we can chat during the
week?

Ines

Katrin Wolf wrote:

  (o_  (define (Pix-signature foo)(cond ((zero? foo)())
  //\  (else (cons 'IS-THIS-ANNOYING??? (Pix-signature (- foo 1))))))
  V_/_ (Pix-signature 42)