AW: Re: [Kde-women] KDE Women - Introduction

Frauke Oster oster at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 15:23:50 CET 2004

I only can say that it is very important to practice programming. I read
some books about C++ before I started to study computer science at uni and
books can only teach you the syntax. To get the real understanding for the
programming language you have to practice it. I would give you the advice to
use books that give you coding tasks, so that you can practice using the
syntax. At my uni I get every week a coding task and it really helped me to
get better and to understand what I am doing. So just try to find a way for
practicing.

If you need any advice I guess you'll find it at this mailing list.

Cheers,
Frauke