[Kde-women] KDE women meeting

Mahfouf Anne-Marie annemahfouf at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:47:03 CET 2003

>From: Eva Brucherseifer <eva at kde.org>
>To: kde-women at kde.org
>Subject: [Kde-women] KDE women meeting
>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:11:47 +0100
>
>Hi,
>
>I wasn't able to read all your mails since I was busy with a linux fair the
>last days. I'd just like to throw this into the discussion:
>
>There are also plans to have another KDE conference next year, either late
>August and somewhere in central Europe (Netherlands, France, Germany) or in
>late September south Europe (Spain),  but it's not decided yet. What about
>joining the efforts here?

Impossible for me late August in France (kids start school late August -
early September) and probably also impossible late September because I won't
be able to pay the plane ticket. In July or early August I'll go to France
on holiday.
Known developers can maybe get some financial support but I doubt I will.

It is of course possible to join the KDE conference, we don't want to
separate from that of course. It depends on how many women can make it.
<wish>And maybe the KDE conference will be split soon in several countries
(happening at the same time at different places) so that we, outside Europe,
feel not too much outside it...

annma