[Kde-women] What about a KDE Women meeting??

Mahfouf Anne-Marie annemahfouf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:20:03 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am interested in a meeting. In Europe in July or early August would do. I
live in Canada but I am planning some holiday in France next summer.

If it's possible for me to come, I would be happy to give a talk about
KDevelop && QtDesigner and to answer all (not too difficult) questions about
KDE development.

Of course maybe it will be difficult to find a location suitable for
everyone. In any case, we can do some IRC meetings at the same time.

Anne-Marie