[Kde-women] What about a KDE Women meeting??

Frauke Oster oster at kde.org
Mon Oct 27 21:16:02 CET 2003

Ines wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>     Since we all pretty much live on different continents where exactly
> will this meeting be held at? I just had to ask ;)
>
> Ines

Hi Ines,

we don't know yet. We want to find a place, where most of the women can
participate. So, I would love to know in which countries you all live.
We will try to find the best location, but I can't promise that it will
be the best one for every one.

This questioning if you want to participate is just to have an overview
and to see in which country a meeting could take place. I can't say it
take place in Germany, Spain, France, or somewhere else. At the moment
we even don't know if many women would like to have a meeting. So, as
soon I think the answering to my mail is stopping, I will write a mail
to the list and tell you all if there is interest to have a meeting.

I guess, Ines, you have interest, because you asked where it will take
place. I made a little tablet to note down how many women want a
meeting. Maybe you send me a mail too, that you would like to have a
meeting and where you are coming from. It would be very great to meet
you and the other women, but I can't promise anything yet.

So, I would ask you all, to send me a mail when you are interested in
having a meeting. It is just if you want one, it is not binding that you
have to participate, when a meeting is organized. I hope you all will
come and have a good time.

Cheers,
Frauke