[Kde-women] need more translators

atastas at eml.cc atastas at eml.cc
Mon Oct 13 11:42:46 CEST 2003

hi all:
Do you need an Arabic translator...? I would be glad to help...specially
that kde made my transition from windows to Linux much easier and more
fun!!
I am from Jordan... I have been introduced to Linux a year and a half
ago...so frankly I am still a beginner in "the way toward a Linux guru to
be" project :)
Linux users in the Arab world are not the majority... but we are heading
(as the rest of the world) toward Linux with slow but sure steps... I
know that the Arabic contribution to the international Linux community is
small.... but hey. everything has a starting point!
taghrid abu shemala
--
  tara
  atastas at eml.cc