[Kde-women]spanish translator

Ines ines at drury.edu
Tue Oct 7 19:33:00 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

	My name is Ines Sombra and I was wondering if you already have a
spanish translator. I'm a native of Argentina but I'm currently living
on Missouri, USA (will move to Texas to start working on my masters
soon). I would really like to contribute to your project; so if you
ladies have room or tasks for another one I'll be glad to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read me :)

Ines

p.s sorry to the moderator about the first message; forgot which account
I was using
  (o_  (define (Pix-signature foo)(cond ((zero? foo)())
  //\  (else (cons 'IS-THIS-ANNOYING??? (Pix-signature (- foo 1))))))
  V_/_ (Pix-signature 42)