[Kde-women] Introductary mail

Frauke Oster oster at kde.org
Fri Nov 28 14:18:39 CET 2003

Hi Maura!

Welcome to KDE Women :)
Nice to see that another woman is intersted in KDE.
I think with the knowledge of C++ you'll find a lot to do in KDE :) Maybe you
want to help to develop educational programs too. We just added a section to
the website about ideas for new educational software because Anne-Marie and I
think that there are enough applications for chatting and such stuff, but not
enough software that are good for kids :) I hope you'll help us with KDE
development.

Have fun in the KDE Women community :)

Cheers,
Frauke