[Kde-women] The future of KDE Women - a personal view of things

frauke at frsv.de frauke at frsv.de
Thu Nov 27 12:20:02 CET 2003

Hi!

> I would be very interested in a meeting although I'm very new here :-)
> Where exactly can I find this CVS module with the program idea?!

You can use the Anonymous CVS from kde to check out the kdepromo module.
There is a tutorial about using Anonymous CVS what may help you. See
http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html
I started with that too. When you become more active in KDE and send
some patches that will be commited from someone else, you can also ask
the sysadmin for your own cvs account. But for a start anoncvs is really
good. You'll find there the CVS Head ( one hour old version, I guess).
So you can use the newest development version of KDE. In the CVS you can
also have a look at the code of our website. Therefore you have to check
out the following module www/areas/women .
When you need more help just go ahead and ask :)

Hope to see you on a KDE Women meeting :)

Cheers,
Frauke