[Kde-women]New Class Generation Problems

volkan ipek kde-women@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:30:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Madam!

    I have get the tutorial, Kdevelopment for
beginners that is written by Ms Anna Marie Mahfouof
and I downloaded the Sigcreate project. It works great
without any problem. On the other hand I have
problems:)

    The problem is in making the header fıle of the
project that should be inherited by another header
file, that is a user interface (.ui) file. I have Red
Hat 8.0, Kde 2.0, Qt .2.3.1.
     I open a new project. when i build it, there is
no problem, I can see the dialog. Then by using Qt, I
design a user interface file. (*dlg.ui). It is added
to the project.Up to here everything is under control.
The problem arises here, I cannot make a header file
(*.h) of the project whose base class is (*Dlg.h). the
KDevelopment says that
"" Sorry, but KDevelop is not able to add classes to
existing header and implementation files.""
    I cannot able to make the new class. So I cannot
implement any user interface. I tried to use the
directions in the tutorial, but no chance. They are
specific decleration and thay are special to
sigcreatedlg.ui.

    Thank you for your consideration...
                                            volkan
ipek