AppImages on build.kde.org are broken

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 13:05:06 BST 2022

On Dienstag, 13. September 2022 13:26:00 CEST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Dienstag, 13. September 2022 12:21:37 CEST Stefan Gerlach wrote:
> > Ben sent me here since building AppImages on build.kde.org seems to be
> > broken by Craft. See https://phabricator.kde.org/T15820 for details
>
> Not possible because only you and, presumably, sysadmin are allowed to see
> this ticket.

The failures started to happen after a new version of linuxdeploy was
released:
https://github.com/linuxdeploy/linuxdeploy/releases/

Obviously, this release is botched. Apparently, it is a bit naive to expect
that the continuous build of linuxdeploy always works. Most other tools are
pinned at some version and updated manually.

Regards,
Ingo