Qt5WebEngine on Mac

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 18 18:45:33 GMT 2022

Hi!

It's that time of the year again: I'm trying to get our Mac builds
working, once more. Current obstacle is that qt5webengine is not
currently available.

Disabled here:
https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/commit/0ea76ff450c585e43b41f14994e3bc07430ee90a

The mentioned MacPorts ticket is closed as resolved, with a link to
upstream ticket:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/63725

The latter is supposedly fixed by:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/gitweb?p=qt/qtwebengine-chromium.git;a=commitdiff;h=7ff159da128c4f249b468f3ff972f864d243c742

I'd kind of like to test that, but am stuck at Mojave for the time
being...

--

... which brings me to a somewhat larger issue: Is it possible to get
remote access rights on the project's Mac (ideally with VNC, but

Regards
Thomas