KDE Windows CI

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 09:04:23 GMT 2021

I'm not sure who can take a look at the issue below, but it's been making many unittests fails in the Windows CI.

This very simple test for showing a window and waiting for it to be shown,
using code that passes in the Qt autotests, fails in the kwidgetsaddons Windowss CI:

void KColorButtonTest::testWaitForWindowExposed()
{
    QWindow a;
    a.setVisible(true);
    QVERIFY(QTest::qWaitForWindowExposed(&a));
}

https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.15/job/kwidgetsaddons/job/kf5-qt5%20WindowsMSVCQt5.15/80/testReport/junit/projectroot/autotests/kcolorbuttontest/

I'm not sure what kind of setup issue might lead to this.
The QPA debug output seems to indicate that the window is actually created and shown.
Can someone with more knowledge of the KDE Windows CI setup look into this?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5