QtSDK configuration in CraftSettings.ini

Christophe Larchier christophe.larchier at infomaniak.com
Fri Apr 30 08:04:50 BST 2021

Hello,
I would like to force craft to use my local Qt SDK instead of downloading it from files.kde.org. I have set the [QtSDK] parameters in CraftSettings.ini but it doesn't work.

[QtSDK]
## For advanced users only
## Whether to use prebuild Qt binaries.
Enabled = True
## The path to the Qt sdk.
Path = C:\Qt
## The version of Qt.
Version = 5.15.2
## The compiler version, if you are not sure what to use, have a look into the directory set in QtSDK/Path.
## The compiler must be of the same type as General/KDECOMPILER.
## If you are using mingw please make sure you have installed the mingw using the Qt installer.
Compiler = msvc2019_64

Should I clean the cache? And how?

Thank you,
Christophe