Debugging with lldb-mi.exe built against llvm-mingw

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Tue Oct 13 10:21:33 BST 2020

Hi Russell,

Issues like that are the reason why we currently don't support any
external compilers.

If you are just talking about debugging, I guess you'd need to ask the
llvm community or the provider of the lldb binaries.

If you are interested in using lldb with craft, I'd recommend trying to
re enable (and fix) the lldb module in our llvm.

https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/blob/master/libs/llvm-meta/lldb/lldb.py

We removed it from our package as windows builds regularly broke and our
build lacked python support which made it quite useless.

https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/blob/master/libs/llvm-meta/llvm/llvm.py#L69

Cheers,

Hannah