Mac OS X build failure

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:39:38 BST 2020

KDiff3 on binary-factory is currently failing on OS X with the fallowing.

00:44:13 error:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolch=
ain/usr/bin/install_name_tool: for:
/Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-64-clang/build/extragear/kd=
iff3/image-RelWithDebInfo-master/Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-=
64-clang/plugins/kf5/parts/kdiff3part.so (for architecture x86_64) option
"-add_rpath /Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-64-clang/lib" would
duplicate path, file already has LC_RPATH for:
/Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-64-clang/lib

After researching similar errors this appears to be a conflict between OS_X
and the -add_rpath flag. Neither is under my control. You may have to wait
'til the next build cycle to see it live. The current error is the result
of a premature configuration change in my blueprint that has been corrected.

I have a really old mac that apparently doesn't work with craft so I can't
test this locally.